A Thrilling Ride...
A Memorable Mountain Vacation
Whether its ATV's, dual sport, trail bikes, four wheel drive trucks, jeeps, rail buggies, or mountain bikes, you've found your ultimate destination!
Enjoy majestic mountain side vistas and thrilling rides on over 600 miles of trails, featuring picture perfect waterfalls, elk viewing and abundant wildlife.
We offer access to 200,000 acres suited for all skill levels. The trails range from leisurely treks for families to white knuckle obstacles for thrill seekers.
All vehicles are required to have a T.W.R.A. permit. For information go to our
- One of the largest resorts in East Tennessee
- Ride Royal Blue ATV resort was voted one of the top 5 riding destinations in the United States
- Just a 30 minute drive from Windrock and Brimstone
- Full service restaurant with catering
- Conveniently located just 4 miles from I-75
- Family-friendly atmosphere
- Cabins, RV sites, and tent camping
H: 49 - L 48
Chance Rain: 85%
Definitely moderate rain showers and patchy fog.
H: 57 - L 47
Chance Rain: 97%
Definitely moderate rain showers and slight chance thunderstorms.
H: 54 - L 28
Chance Rain: 91%
Slight Chance Rain Showers
Slight Chance light rain showers.
H: 47 - L 31
Chance Rain: 94%
H: 52 - L 36
Chance Rain: 22%
H: 51 - L 33
Chance Rain: 2%
Chance Rain Showers
Chance light rain showers.
Chance Rain: 1%
Join up with an amazing group as hundreds of Honda enthusiasts descend on Royal Blue for a...
May 03 - May 04
Wicked Wildcat Weekend
Join wildcatriders.com for their Spring Wicked Wildcat Weekend at Ride Royal Blue!
May 09 - May 11